Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ready! Set! Potty Train! With The Protect-A-Bed® Potty Training Kit

Night training is something we're still working on at my house. I try and wake up my 3 year old right before we go to bed to go potty. He usually does, but still wakes up wet. Many people have told me that it just takes time.

This system is designed to waterproof and keep your child's mattress free of stains while reducing the amount of clean up time and embarrassment associated with bed wetting. I was a bed wetter until I was 5. I think it was because I was such a sound sleeper and suffered from allergies really bad.

The Potty Kit provides a barrier between your child and the mattress from irritants such as dust mites and other bacteria that can cause allergies, asthma and rhinitis. You'll protect your child's health and well being while you protect the life of the mattress.


The kit includes and provides:

  • 2 Twin Premium Mattress Protectors
  • 1 Standard Size Pillow Protector
  • Allergy and dust Mite Protection Soft Cotton Terry Surface
  • Cool and comfortable sleep
  • Superior Bed wetting Protection
 Win The Protect-A-Bed® Potty Training Kit:

One Savvy Mom! is giving away a set here!

No comments: