Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gummylump Melissa and Doug Shopping Cart and Slice and Bake Cookies Review

I won a Melissa and Doug Shopping Cart and Slice and Bake Cookies from Gummylump! I asked if it was ok to review the products we received. She agreed.

My little boy that just turned 3 years old tested these products out. Gummylump has the Melissa and Doug Shopping Cart on sale for $55.99 right now. It's original price is $69.99.

It literally took my husband only 7 minutes to set up! He said that the instructions were really easy to follow.


Isaak wanted to get a doll and play food to put in it right away. I think it's really important for boy's to have dolls to. I loved roll playing with my oldest when I was pregnant with my youngest. Anytime you can roll play with anything it's great!


We took our kids to Whole Foods. I told my husband to grab the Melissa and Doug Shopping Cart. He said, "Are you serious?" I said, "Yes." It made a world of difference shopping with a toddler/preschooler. Isaak did much of our shopping! He was so entertained with having his own cart. Usually I'm saying, "Isaak stay with me!" or "Isaak if you can't stop running, I'll have to put you in the cart {my cart}." He also offers to help me push my cart, which takes forever. I loved that he had his own cart. He kept up with us. Most importantly he was happy the whole time. This cart made our shopping experience much more enjoyable!
 

Can you tell that the boy with the cart is well behaved and the one without the cart is not?







Features of the cart:

  • Award winning toy
  • Encourages pretend play
  • Stores play food, or real groceries while you shop
  • For special needs
  • Helps with children that have autism
  • Helps with children that has a learning disability

Isaak also reviewed the Slice and Bake Cookies Play Food Set. Gummylump has the Melissa and Doug Slice and Bake Cookies Play Food Set on sale for $15.99 right now. It's original price is $19.99.


The packaging is too cute for words!


It comes with everything to roll play. My youngest and oldest have been caring these cookies around offering me one often!


What the boy's and I like is that the cookies are attached with Velcro. It makes them easy to pull up with the spatula. Also the top of the cookies are attached with Velcro as well. This is where the knife comes in handy!


I'm super excited about Isaak's new toy's from Gummylump! Please visit their site. Like Gummylump  on Facebook!

Disclaimer:

The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. Gummylump provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so choose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

If you have questions about this post please contact me at: alissa4illustration@hotmail.com 

3 comments:

Petula said...

How cute! There's a store around here that has mini shopping carts for kids and you're right they're so well behaved with them. My kids would love that cookie set. I can see them fighting over it now. LOL

Congratulations on the win.

Uh... BTW... I think you meant the sale price is $5.99, right? Little typo, I think.

An Apel a Day said...

No typo, the sale price is $15.99. Melissa and Doug toys are top of the line. These cookies and utensils are made of wood, painted and the Velcro included within the cookies.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this article very helpful. thanks. http://toytraincenter.com/