Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to take a moment to tell all of my reader's Happy Mother's Day! I'm talking about all mom's! There are new mom's, mom's that have lost children, mom's that have adopted and so on. You are all special!


I have to be honest I've never been totally sold on the whole Mother's Day, Earth Day, Father's Day, Teacher Appreciation Day event's. I feel like we should respect all those things/people all the time. As far as gifts go, I get enough for birthdays and Christmas.

On another note, I love and respect my mom! I'm pretty sure my boy's love and respect me, most of the time. ;) They have their moments of being completely cute, good, crabby and naughty. I'd say overall I'm very blessed with cute kids!

I did take my kid's to a Lowes Build and Grow Clinic yesterday. I think we'll be regulars! We made Mother's Day vases. I think that's my favorite gift of all. Just spending time with them. Daddy did take the boy's out to get me earrings, lotion and samples of hand sanitizer. Such a sweet smelling gift. I am truly thankful!


No comments: