Saturday, May 7, 2011

Baby Socks and Breast Pads, I've Learned the Hard Way

I bought my baby's cute little outfits with matching socks {sometimes}. All the sudden one sock would go missing in the laundry. Sometimes it would turn up, sometimes it wouldn't. I actually had a drawer that was reserved for single socks. They are so little, and I swore that the wash machine or dryer ate them.

Not only did I loose baby socks, I lost breast pads as well. 

Now I use:

A laundry bag to put them in. The lingerie bags work the best because they are small. I have a soon to be 3 year old, and I still put his socks in the lingerie bag. This method works so well!

New Age Mama is giving away an Odyssa Embroidered Bag, winners style and choice. Not only can you keep track of baby socks and breast pads, their bags are so cute. They also protect your bras, silly panties, shirts with beads/sequins {you get the idea}.

No comments: