Thursday, May 27, 2010

In Regards to the Previous Post

  • I have no problem with people nursing in public.
  • I have never felt comfortable nursing around people myself. I have nursed in front of family, and the Baby and Me Group that I went to.
  • I would have been more open minded towards nursing in public if I did not have so many struggles in the beginning. It was just so hard latching both of my newborns. I really had to see what I was doing.
  • When both of my babies got older, they were too active to nurse in the public eye.
  • If you are someone who is like me and feels uncomfortable nursing in the public eye...dressing rooms in the mall work great to sneak into. Many malls also have a Mother's Room outside the restrooms.
  • Sometimes I'd just pump before hand, and give my baby a bottle in public.

1 comment:

Aleksandra Nearing said...

I could never do it in public, either. I felt weird even in front of my family. It makes me uncomfortable to see someone nursing, too...but everyone is different and I would never be rude to someone!

Anyway I am following your blog from Simply Stacie's Fun Follow Friday! I host reviews/giveaways on www.busyworkingmama.com and would love it if you would visit and follow me when you get a chance. TGIF!