Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bra's

  • Where and when should you get a bra? You want to wait close to delivery before getting a bra, but you don't want to wait too long, and find that you went into labor before you had a chance to get a bra.
  • I got sized at Victoria Secret. I just knew they had friendly service. It made me feel even more relief when I went in, and one of the workers was pregnant too. I didn't actually get a bra that day. I really wanted a nursing bra, and Victoria Secret doesn't have them.
  • I went to get sized for a bra 3 weeks before I went in to have each of my babies.
  • Once I knew what size I needed, and what brand(s) I liked, I happily shopped from the comfort of my own home at Break Out Bras. They have free shipping, good prices and a lot of selection!
  • The only thing I don't like is their website design.

No comments: