Monday, September 13, 2010

I'm So Excited!

I just got an email last night that said I am the winner of Fun Follow Friday!  You might be asking, "What does this mean?" I get ad space on My Wee View and Simple Stacie for a week! I really do love their blogs! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

It's fun making new friends in the blog world.

I started this blog in hopes to answer people's questions about breastfeeding. I struggled so much with breastfeeding my own babies, and wanted to share some of the things I went through.  If you start at the beginning of this blog; you can understand some of the struggles I went through with my son Mica. Here's the struggles I had with Isaak. My breastfeeding experiences with my boy's ended up being very positive.

If you ever want to know more about me, visit my family blog here. I write on my family blog almost daily.

1 comment:

Betsy (zen-mama.com) said...

Congrats on being the Fun Follow Friday winner! I'm excited to look through your blog. I'll check out your beginning article.