Thursday, September 2, 2010

WIN a Medela Pump-In-Style® Double Breast Pump!

Medela in my mind is the BEST supporter for breastfeeding! My pump lasted through both of my kiddo's, and I worked full time.

I found a blog called The Baby Store Plus Blog last night that is giving away a Medela Pump-In-Style®  Double Breast Pump! There are many ways to enter, so go and check them out!

I added all of The Baby Store Plus' Button's on my sidebar. That means I like them.

First check out their store. There are a lot of great products to buy:

the Baby Store Blog

Next go to their blog and enter their giveaway:




the Baby Store PLUS Blog


Then read about their blog party called Breastfeeding is Best for all Babies. They are having reviews and giveaways on breastfeeding products all of September.


the Baby Store PLUS September Breastfeeding Celebration

No comments: