Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Decorate a Nursery With Wordle

Have you ever heard of Wordle?
It's a site where you can place text in, pick a color scheme, font and a layout. It shift the words around for you. This isn't made to be originally yours, but it's fun none the less.

I could see someone putting in a lyrics to a song, lullaby, nursery rhyme for a kid or baby's room. Print on some nice paper, frame it and hang it on their wall.

One of Isaak's favorite is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I found the lyrics, pasted them in Wordle and this is what I got:
One of Mica's favorites is Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
Here's a few versions of that:

    2 comments:

    SM said...

    Hi!

    Following via blog hop! Check out my kid-friendly giveaways.

    Nice to meet you and have a nice day!

    KristinMarieCA said...

    That is so cool! As a former English major, I have a "thing" for words and particularly enjoy incorporating things like song lyrics and poetry into art or home decorating. I think you've just given me a new obsession, lol.

    I'm your newest follower from Fun Follow Friday. I hope you're having a great weekend!

    Kristin
    http://born2bemom.blogspot.com