Thursday, September 16, 2010

Adiri Nurser

My nephew would never take a bottle. My husband was his babysitter. Elijah (my nephew) would refuse a bottle the whole time. My sister taught Elijah how to use a sippy cup really early. 

Even after teaching him to use a sippy cup, he still didn't want to drink his momma's milk very much.  He would nurse like crazy when my sister would get home from work. He also would get diaper rashes because he wasn't drinking enough during the day.

I often wonder if my nephew was given an Adiri Ultimate Nurser, if he would of drank his momma's milk? 



The Adiri Ultimate Nurser is BPA free, and built to feel just like a breast.  

WaterGeeks is giving away an Adiri Ultimate Nurser on Cubby Cheeks Thinks site!

4 comments:

Dawn Lopez said...

Hiya! Stopping by from the blog hop! We are your newest followers =]

If you are interested, we host a Saturday hop that also has FB & Twitter too!

Thanks,
Dawn

www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

Ruth said...

Interesting. My 2nd daughter absolutely refused a bottle too. It was such a pain because I could never leave her, even though I loved nursing otherwise. I wonder if this would've helped....

I am just popping in from the weekend hop. Great blog! I'm now following.

http://livingwellspendingless.blogspot.com/

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

I thought Adiri went out of business? Hmmm... Thanks for your comment on my pumping thoughts post! I bet I'll just keep going through December.

Kristin said...

I'm your newest follower from FFF!

Kristin
Keenly Kristin