Friday, July 29, 2011

My Nephew Turned 5 Weeks Yesterday

My nephew Emerson turned 5 week this week. This is truly a milestone with babies that have Triomy 18. I'm not sure how much we'll be able to keep up the weekly parties once school starts.


Here I am with my nephew Emerson.



My son Isaak loves baby's! He calls Emerson "Baby Ermasen."
 

Emerson is a snorer! My sister thinks he caught his brother's cold. She's been getting a lot of mucus sucked out since his feeding tube was changed. Then they found out that there was something wrong with the O2 tank. They changed something and it wasn't working right. Now it's fixed. He wasn't getting any extra O2. He was snotty and struggling to breathe. They didn't realize. They thought it was just the changing of the feeding tube and maybe his big brother Elijah's cold. It's ok now.

No comments: