Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Taught My Boys to Say, "Bottles".

  • Both of my boy's nursed until they could talk. It wasn't necessarily my plan. I always wished that they would of stopped on their own.
  • Isaak still nurses at least once a day.
  • I taught both of them to say, "Bottles" instead of "Nurse". I just didn't want them to ask to nurse in public. I mostly call them, "Mommy's bottles".
  • I find myself saying more then anything now, "Isaak Mommy's bottles are empty." or "Isaak say goodbye to Mommy's bottles".
  • Isaak does know the word "Nurse" from his cousin Elijah. He still mostly uses the word, "Bottles".
  • When Mica was about 3 years old, we were walking through a bra section at a store. Mica said, "Bottles Mommy, bottles!" He no longer nursed. I was thinking, "This kid is going to probably call them bottles until his teenage years".

No comments: