protecting your family becomes extremely important once you have a baby. I tried so hard to do everything right.
That's it's important to have a fire safety plan. We've talked with our 5 year old about where to meet if there is a fire. We even showed him how to open his window.
If you can it's really fun for kids to visit the fire station. My brother-in-law is a firefighter, so the kid's have been to see their Uncle Eric a few times.
I worry about my grandparent's if a fire were to occur. My grandpa is a deep sleeper and my grandma has Alzheimer's disease.
- Daylight savings time is November 7. This is a time to change your batteries.
- Forty percent of fatal fire injuries occur in homes without working smoke alarms.
- 23 percent occur in homes in which at least one smoke alarm is present but fails to operate.
- Over the past 22 years, Energizer has donated more than four million batteries to local fire departments.
Energizer has offered for me to review and give to one of my readers: A First Alert smoke alarm, along with a 2-pack of 9volt Energizer® Max® batteries!
Include your email address if you do not have it public in your profile. You can enter if you are not a blogger. Leave a separate entry for each. Make sure the first mandatory entry is filled out before all others.
- For your first mandatory entry, Like Energizer Bunny on Facebook and tell them Milking the Issue sent you! Leave your Facebook name.
- Google Friend this blog.
- Add my Milking the Issue button to your site. Leave me your site link.
- Leave a comment on a non giveaway post. Let me know the title of the post you comment on. You are free to leave many comments, but only one entry for this giveaway.
- Blog about this giveaway. Link back to Energizer on Facebook and Milking the Issue. Leave a link. Leave five separate entries.
- Vote for me on We're on the Fence! Just click on the button to vote.
- Enter my SnugFits giveway here.
Remember to leave your email address if it is not public in your profile.
This contest closes November 6 at 10 pm.
The winner will be chosen using random.org.
Disclaimer: The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. If you have questions about this post please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org