Thursday, April 28, 2011

Night Training~Oops!

I'm in the process of night training my youngest son Isaak. It's hard! Many kids just do not wake up when it's time to go potty.

Things I've Learned About Night Training:
  • Don't rush it. It just happens over time.
  • Take them potty before you go to bed. I wake up Isaak to go potty right at 10 pm. 90% of the time he does go. He also goes right back to sleep.
  • Layer up their bedding. If you get tired of changing sheets in the middle of the night, layer their bedding. I put on a crib sheet, pee pad, crib sheet, pee pad. When an accident does occur; I simply remove layers of bedding. Then I don't have to make a bed when Isaak and I are tired.
  • Use an Oops! fitted sheet. It's waterproof and breathable. Mommy Moment is hosting a worldwide giveaway to for Oops! right now.

No comments: