Saturday, April 9, 2011

Brith Wrap

I'm always on the look out for my sister who is pregnant. I look more for her then her baby to be. Her baby has Trisomy 18, and there is a 90% chance he won't make it past his first birthday. She's due to have him on my birthday, June 21. I want to do what I can to make her experience as positive as it can be.

Today I found something great for her, or any other pregnant mom for that matter. It's called a  Womama Birthwrap Dress. New Age Mama is sponsoring a giveaway for one of their readers to win one of these dresses.


A little bit about this dress from Womama:
  • It comes in 2 colors, Ocean Blue and Black.
  • The material is made from Organic Cotton. Perfect for baby and mom.
  • It has easier access then hospital gowns for the doctor and if your baby is breastfeeding. Note in the second picture that mom can fully cover up.
  •  Can be worn during and after labor.
  • Promotes skin to skin contact with baby. A must in my book!

No comments: