Sunday, February 6, 2011

INKtastic Review

I was in the search for two very special baby gifts! INKtastic was the perfect place for two wonderful presents!

My cousin is having her first. She is not finding out the sex of the baby. This made it hard to get her something because the gift had to be gender neutral. 



INKtastic has a variety of onesies! I ended up going with a Charcoal Grey Infant Creeper for $13.99. Prices vary slightly by color choice. There is a selection of 22 colors. I needed a color that is gender neutral. A pink bow, or a ball cap will work great with grey.



You can upload an image to preview on the onesie from their database, or a jpg. file from your computer. I chose to just add the type, "Baby McCann," which is my cousin's last name. They have 64 fonts to choose from. Choosing a font was my hardest decision.



My favorite features of the Infant Creeper:

  • The snaps are easy to snap, yet not so easy that they will ware down.
  • I like all the color options!
  • The sizes of the Infant Creeper run from newborn to 24 months.

My cousin will receive this gift later this month. I'm sure she'll be just as excited as I was when it was picked out!

The second gift is for my sister's baby. We found out right after Christmas that her baby boy has Trisomy 18, also known as Edward's Syndrome. I wanted so bad to find her something with my nephew's name {Emerson} on it. This way they have something to remember him by. 


The name Emerson is special to me because I helped pick it out.


I decided to go with a light blue Cotton Baby Layette Sleeper for $14.99. The Sleeper had less colors to choose from then the Creeper featured above. It comes in light blue, pink and white.

The upload options on the Sleeper are the same as the above Creeper.


My favorite features of the Cotton Baby Layette Sleeper:

  • I love that the sleeves have folds to protect their hands. Babies seem to fly their arms about, and end up scratching their face. 
  • I also like the elastic bottom of the gown. With newborns it's nice to not have to unbutton and button a lot of snaps.
  • It just looks comfortable!
 
My sister had a smile on her face when she opened Emerson's sleeper. :)



My favorite features of INKtastic:

  • I'm a huge fan of personalization. I grew up with the name {Alissa}, so you can imagine that I didn't get very many personalized things.
  • The material was soft and washed up well! 
  • You can print on the front, left chest or back. Adding an additional design is $4.00 extra.
  • They have a lot of choices of things to print on! I featured two products from their infant selection, yet they have more. They also have child and adult products to customize.
  • Their prices are affordable.

Disclaimer: The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. If you have questions about this post please contact me at: alissa4illustration@hotmail.com

No comments: