Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i Breastfeed


I have to admit that I know nothing about app's for phones. I got a cell phone when I was pregnant with my oldest 5 years ago, and just have it for emergencies. There seems to be an app for everything now a days. ;)

I got an email from Medela saying that they now have an iPhone/iTouch app, iBreastfeed, is now available for free on iTunes!

You can check their app out here!

Here are some of the features taken right off the site listed above: 

iBreastfeed provides tools and resources to help you successfully breastfeed!

  • Get information on the benefits of breastmilk, breastfeeding and breastpumping tips, breastmilk storage guidelines and instant access to other online resources. 
  • Add your baby’s profile and easily keep track of breastfeeding, breastpumping, sleeping and diaper changes. You can even send the log to your baby’s doctor. 
  • Track activities for up to six babies. 
  • Find breastfeeding- and pumping-friendly locations in your local area, and add your own personal locations.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Funny! I guess there really is an app for everything!