Monday, July 22, 2013

Kate Middleton is in Labor

The media frenzy has begun. Do you care?



I saw bets on Facebook if she's having a boy or a Girl. Then poles as to what they are going to name their child. I was thinking, REALLY?!

The media lost my interest when they covered a segment on Good Morning America about if Kate should breastfeed or not? Really? To me that's a very personal decision. She doesn't need to be judged by what she chooses to feed her baby. Yes I am pro breastfeeding. I'm also accepting woman for their decision on what they choose to do that's right for them. It's not my choice, or the next person's choice as to what Kate chooses for her royal baby.

How do you feel?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

https://booksinq.blogspot.com/2010/01/odds.html?showComment=1466230704850#c8543118006435740518