Monday, August 20, 2012

Betty Lukens Flannelboard - Fun on Farm Review

I am very happy with the Betty Lukens Flannelboard. We happened to get Fun on Farm to review.


It was pretty fun to play with all the people and animals. 

We love that Betty Lukens contains the following:
  • Learning
  • Conversation
  • Fun
  • Doesn't require batteries
  • Is a quiet toy
Here is the board Mica started out with:
 


I really like that the barn was one of the pieces. From the package on the website it almost looked like it was part of the background. Mica new what to do. He even made up a story to his felt board creation. 



Betty Lukens Flannelboards are $16.95. The scene is 13"x15" with over 20 farm animals.

I think it's a great toy to play with. Mica needs a quite toy to play with after school. He gets so stimulated during school. The boy is tired when he gets home. They are also an excellent toy for homeschooling kids.

Like Betty Lukens on Facebook and Twitter to see future promotions, deals and learn more about their products.

Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. Betty Lukens provided to me a free product to help with this review.


The Apel's The Apel's The Apel's The Apel'sThe Apel's

No comments: