Monday, May 14, 2012

What to Buy New Moms

If you don't know what to get a new mom, here are some ideas:


Hooter Hiders - I just love the name of the product Hooter Hider!

Breastfeeding is so rewarding for both Mom and Baby. It's truly a bonding experience. The challenge is when a baby is hungry and they are both out and about. A Mom's life shouldn't have to stop and revolve around feedings.

Hooter Hiders really helps because it allows the Mom to cover up during feedings, it contains a pocket and it's packaged in a reusable, matching bag.


LilyPadz - Silicon Nursing Pads.

They and breathable and flexible. They are made out of the same material in most baby bottle nipples.

I love that they can stick to the Mom. The purpose for this is going braless while sleeping. How about swimming? They protect during that time to. Get this, they are invisible. No awkward moments like I had - see round discs in my shirt!

I'm bigger chested and these fit past DD!

Belly Bandit - This product is meant for Mom's to use to get back to their before pregnancy weight.

I wish I had this product!

Not only does this product help reduce uterine swelling, it decreases bloating caused by water retention, and gives additional support for Mommy’s tired legs and back.

Since it helps with the back, it also provides better support for breastfeeding. It literally makes the Mom have better posture. 

What did you get for your Mom on Mother's Day? 

I brought my Mom flowers and my sisters and I will be taking her out to dinner next week.

My preschooler had a Mother's Day Tea for me. He sang me songs, we read books that were Mom related, he made me a muffin. The thing he was most proud to give me were flowers in pot he decorated.

My Kindergartener made me a necklace out of clay, he wrote me the sweetest note:

Dear Mrs. Apel, {I have no clue why he put Mrs. Apel. He calls me, "Mom."}

I love you so much that your heart is makeing {making} fairy tales.

Love,

Mica 

My boys on Mother's Day. My oldest decided to dress himself. Usually he picks out his shirt and I pick out the bottoms. His clothes gave me a good smile. I didn't make him change right away. My youngest looked oh so cute!



Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. Mom4Life provided me samples of Peppermint Lip Balm.

No comments: