Here are the things I used them for:
- An alternative for pants- They make diaper changing, so easy. Since babies have a lot of onesies, it becomes time consuming just to get to their diaper. BabyLegs keep their legs warm just like pants do. They don't need to be pulled down when a diaper is being changed.
- Leg warmers- In freezing cold weather I'd put on BabyLegs, pants went over them, socks stayed up, a bodysuit, and a coat. I live in Nebraska; we have four true seasons. Winter can be frigid. Dressing in layers is great. When we got to our destination, the BabyLegs got pulled off. I didn't even have to take my son's pants off.
- Arm warmers- I've used BabyLegs as arm warmers for my older kids all the way up to myself. In-between seasons when it's cold in the morning BabyLegs go on the arms. When it's warm in the afternoon they get pulled off.
- No rug burn- My oldest had a funky crawl. He was getting sores on the one leg he'd drag. When I started putting BabyLegs on him the sores went away!
- Club foot treatment- My nephew had a club foot. Getting pants up and down with the cast and the clunky brace he had to wear was challenging. My sister had him wear BabyLegs during the time frame of his foot being treated.
- If a baby gets hospitalized- I must of been early on the scene with BabyLegs. I had one son that got a staph infection and my other got Meningitis. All the tubes and wires they were hooked to made changing them difficult. I didn't have one nurse that had ever seen BabyLegs before. The nurses LOVED my son's BabyLegs!
Mom4Life carries a wide selection of BabyLegs for both male and female.
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. Mom4Life provided me with a pair of BabyLegs.