Monday, June 6, 2011

Personal Night Light

I think the custom night lights at Light Affection are so cool! They are a perfect gift for just about anyone. My thought was for a new baby's room!

They show the steps on how they make them on their website:

First they need a photo from you! The better of a photo they get, the easier it is for them to do their job.


Then they carve the photo. I love this step because I'm a college graphic design instructor. I used to carve and cut things into paper all the time. Now my student's have a project where they build a relief with paper.


Next it's put together. First comes the frame and then the light box. How cool is that?


Want one? New Age Mama is hosting a giveaway for one winner to receive a gift certificate for a free custom night light!

No comments: