Mom4Life has a wonderful selection of BabyLegs! They can be used for baby's legs of course, toddler legs and arms, children arms and adult arms.
- I love that they can easily go under a baby's pants.
- They can be pulled off without even taking their pants off.
- Since there are no snaps, they make diaper changing so easy.
- They help protect cruisers legs from getting dirty, or bruised from crawling on hard floors.
- Cover their legs with them for easy potty training.
- Pair up BabyLegs with shorts for in between seasons. In the morning if it's cold BabyLegs can go on. In the afternoon when it warms up slip the BabyLegs off.
- Pair them up with your favorite short sleeve shirts for the winter time. They still get to wear the shirts they normally wouldn't be able to. Get as much use out of their clothing as possible.
- For girls they look great with skirts and tutus.
- Even adults can wear them on their arms with a short sleeve shirt.
Mom4Life gave me a pair of BabyLegs. I decided to give them away to one of my readers! One reader will win the White Burst BabyLegs as shown above.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. I received BabyLegs from Mom4Life to help with this giveaway. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. This is a US giveaway.