Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Homemade Pudding Pops

My boys are generally hungry most of the time. They eat really well. If you have a child who is one or older they might enjoy a homemade pudding pops. This is the one snack they eat a lot of!

I've tested out the recipe on other kids that come over. They've loved them to!

I like this recipe because it has extra protein, tofu in it. Don't judge too fast! You can't even taste the tofu. It tastes just like a traditional pudding pop. Well maybe less sugary. It's still really good!

Just combine the below ingredients with a hand mixer, pour them in molds, and awhile later you have pudding pops! If you don't have molds, you can use Dixie Cups and popsicle sticks from a craft store. You can go to Natural Mama to win a set of Freezycup-Stainless Steel Ice Pop Molds!


I have to say I don't hear 5 minutes later, "I'm hungry Mom!"

No comments: