You may be thinking, "Why do I need another baby accessory? Many car seats come with cup holders."
I'm a mom of two and for a few years we watched two more. Having room in the car was important! Traditional cup holders are hard plastic, take a lot of room, are hard to wash, and do not fit all cups.
Once your child starts drinking from a cup, they are often picky about which cup they drink from. Some have big bases, while others are skinny. The Kiddie Kangaroo fits all types. I love the elastic that holds it all in place. It also protects the car seat from spills and other accidents.
Some Features of The Kiddie Kangaroo:
- Pockets are simple to remove and add.
- Pockets wipe clan and are washable.
- It can be used in more than just their car seat. Moms and Dads that buy them have used them in strollers, any car seat and some high chairs.
- The material is waterproof to help it stay clean from spilled accidents. This makes it easy to wipe up!
- There are pockets on each side that have velcro strips to be placed where needed for the best sit of the seat. The velcro divider can split up the pockets for specialized storage. It also helps it to fold flat to allow for larger items such as toys and books.
- They come in many styles: Black, Blue Camo, Pink, Pink Camo and Red.
This should help with some additional traveling for the summer!
They are originally $19.99 and marked down to $14.99. Remember Mom4Life has no shipping or tax added within the US!
Disclaimer: This product was not given to me to review. I'm simply spreading the word for a great company, deal and a product that is outside the box.