Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby BanZ Review


This is my nephew Emerson:


One of his favorite things to do is to go for walks. The problem is that he has super sensitive eyes. Little Emerson would NOT leave his sunglasses on his face!

I did my research and found Baby BanZ!


Baby BanZ are sunglasses that will stay put on your baby's face!

  • Styles - They offer a variety of colors and styles of sunglasses. 
  • Growth - Other sun products for both babies and kids are sold on their site. Some of their new products include: Prescription Swim Goggles for ages 3 to adult. Ear Muffs that help with ear protection.
  • Sizes - Baby BanZ sunglasses are for ages 0-2, while Kidz BanZ are for ages 2-5.  Junior BanZ are for ages 4-10. I did read on some of the comments Amazon that they seemed to fit tight on some babies. Their wonderful customer service sent over a sizing chart right away!
  • Lens - Polarized lenses are available, and the lenses can even be swapped out if your child requires prescription lenses.  
  • Prices - Baby BanZ sunglasses retail from $17-$19.99. 
I couldn't believe how fast these glasses came to my doorstep. Their shipping is super quick! 
The sample Emerson received are the Baby Adventure BanZ in Pacific Blue.  I thought he looked super cute in them! They have a new rubber nose piece that is to help with comfort. Emerson did have a slight mark indent on his nose when we took them off. My sister Terra said that any glasses will do that. We love the strap. The Velcro strap loops through the frame and folds back upon itself, which is a great design for getting the perfect fit on Emerson’s head. 

Like BanZ on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclaimer: 
The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. Banz provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.

If you have questions about this post please contact me at: alissa4illustrationAThotmailDOTcom

No comments: