Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Happy Breastfeeding Awareness Month!

I'm not going to post to much about Breastfeeding Awareness Month because I keep a blog about this subject year around!

If you know someone that's about to have a baby just simply talk to them about the perks of breastfeeding.

Some perks that stood out to me the most are:

It helps fight sickness, ear infections and allergies.
It helps with childhood obesity.
It helps with bonding.

If done more then two years it helps fight breast cancer.
In the beginning it helps mom lose weight.

1 comment:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I love that you blog about this. It is so important, I wish I would have tried harder at it. Looking back, I wish I had more support with it. I had no idea about blogs then and all the valuable information that was literally at my fingertips!