Thursday, November 18, 2010

Every Kid Should Have a Doll

In my opinion, I feel that every young kid should have a doll. We have two son's. We bought our oldest a doll when I was pregnant with his brother. It really helped him to role play. We taught how to treat a baby before his brother was born.

My youngest has taken on a love for babies, dolls and puppies. He asks me to help him change his baby's diaper. He used to rock his doll and sing lullabies. He didn't know all the words, it was so cute to watch.

My Organized Chaos is hosting a giveaway to win Lola from JC Toys! I told my husband that if we were not going to have another child {he's officially done}, that someday he'll have to buy me a baby from this company for me to have! LOL Part of me was serious. I love dolls and babies!

No comments: