Monday, February 6, 2012

Guest Post - Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Blog

Hi! I’m Heather. I am a mesothelioma cancer survivor (one of the 2%). I guest blog on the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Blog


When my daughter Lily was just 3 ½ months old, I was diagnosed with mesothelioma.  As any mother would, I knew I needed to fight to be part of the 2% of people who survive this disease. It took a lot out of me, including having the most extensive treatments, and missing the 6th month of Lily’s life while I was in Boston for surgery.

The reason I blog about my experience is to help other moms who may be going through a similar situation to my own.  It is important to me to serve as a means of inspiration and hope to those who need it. 

Visit Heather's blog to learn more about Mesothelioma Cancer. 

Mesothelioma victims can get help with their legal and compensation options at Mesothelioma Lawyer Center

For more help call: 800-793-4540.

No comments: