Sunday, September 11, 2011

Give to Operation Smile

Operation Smile 

Operation Smile is a nonprofit organization that focuses on healing children's smiles. They look into safe, effective reconstructive surgery for children born with facial deformities such as cleft lip and cleft palate.

Some children are born unable to socialize, speak, eat or smile because they have a cleft palate.
Image found here.





Donate to Operation Smile here.

A company called Campus Book Rentals proudly donates to Operation Smile. Rent a college book for 1/2 the price of buying a book. Campus Book Rentals will then donate some of that cost to Operation Smile.

Disclaimer: The opinions on this post are my personal take on the products. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the a basket of chocolate covered fruit. If you have questions about this post please contact me at: alissa4illustrationAThotmailDOTcom

No comments: