*Pictured below is not what the giveaway item looks like. If you win it will be light yellow.
I love this product because it is something fun for mom. It allows you to breastfed in public, while staying private.
- It can be washed in the machine.
- The material is 100% cotton.
- It's versatile! It can be used not just as a nursing cover, but also a sunshade, blanket or put over them to block out the world for them to go to sleep.
- It's big, so there is plenty of room for your baby to wiggle around.
- It contains a pocket for for binkis, breast pads or other things you need.
- It has a neckline that allows for ventilation. It gives space for you to make eye contact with your baby.
Machine wash warm under gentle cycle, tumble dry low heat or hang. You may need to iron it.
Mom4Life gave me one . I decided to give them away to one Bebe au Lait to giveaway. It does not have a pattern. It's just a soft yellow, which will work for boy or girl. I'm choosing to give this away.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: The opinions on the post are my personal take on the product. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I am not compensated to provide my opinion except for receiving the products themselves to test out. I received a Bebe au Lait cover to giveaway. from Mom4Life to help with this giveaway. I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. This is a US giveaway.